Application Due Date - July 15th
To ensure that all Diamond Club participants are set up to be successful, the following requirements must be met in order to qualify to participate in Diamond Club (All qualifications must be met within Canada):
- Have at least one Diamond Club sponsor (sponsors will pay 50 percent of the participant’s
qualified travel reimbursements); a maximum of three Diamond Club sponsors are allowed.
- Qualify as a Premier or higher in qualification month (June, December).
- Personally enroll three new Wellness Advocates and/or Wholesale Customers (each with a minimum single 100 PV initial order)
during the qualification month (June, December) (PM upgrades and reactivations do not count).
- Have a total of 10 Wellness Advocates that process an LRP order of (100+ PV) on or before the
last day of the qualification month. These 10 WAs must be within the Diamond Club Applicant’s
personal organization and cannot be used by other Diamond Club Applicants to qualify for Diamond
- Of the 10 Wellness Advocates (within the Applicant's personal organization) or Wholesale Customers with a LRP order of 100+ PV:
- Five must reside within your local area (within 80 kilometers of your home)
- Five must reside from one out-of-area city/town (a single location that is at least 80 kilometers away from your home)
For example, if Langley, BC is your out-of-area location, you would need to have 5 Wellness
advocates in the Langley, BC area (Surrey, BC; White Rock, BC; Walnut Grove, BC; etc.)
that have a 100PV LRP order.
Helpful Tips To Process Your Diamond Club Application
- We highly recommend using a computer as we have found this to be the most reliable source to process your application.
- Have all necessary information ready to enter at one time to prevent the system from timing out.
- Once your application has been submitted properly, you will get an automatic notification that your application has been received.