Application Due Date - January 7th
To ensure that all Diamond Club participants are set up to be successful, the following requirements must be met in order to qualify to participate in Diamond Club:
- Have at least one Diamond Club sponsor (sponsors will pay 50 percent of the participant’s qualified travel reimbursements); a maximum of three DC sponsors are allowed.
- Qualify as a Silver or higher in qualification month (June,December)
- Personally enroll three new Wellness Advocates and/or Wholesale Customers (100 PV initial orders) during the qualification month (June,December)
(PM upgrades and reactivations do not count)
- Have a total of 10 Wellness Advocates that process an LRP order of (100+ PV) on or before the last day of the qualification month. These 10 WAs must be within the Diamond Club Applicant’s personal organization and cannot be used by other Diamond Club Applicants to qualify for Diamond Club.
- Of the 10 Wellness Advocates with a LRP order of 100+ PV:
- Five must be within your local area (within 50 miles of your home)
- Five must be from one out-of-area location (at least 50 miles away from your home). For example, if Denver, CO is your out-of-area location, you would need to have 5 Wellness advocates in the Denver, CO area (Denver, Aurora, Lakewood, Westminster, etc.) that have a 100PV LRP order.
Helpful Tips To Process Your Diamond Club Application
- We highly recommend using a computer as we have found this to be the most reliable source to process your application.
- Have all necessary information ready to enter at one time to prevent the system from timing out.
- Once your application has been submitted properly, you will get an automatic notification that your application has been received.