Qualifications for Reimbursement Each Month
- Keep all receipts; flight, gas, ferry and train receipts to go along with your trips. Receipts
must include the proof of payment and be submitted in JPEG or PDF format. Itineraries, boarding
passes and screen shots of your receipts are not eligible documents.
- Travel to areas where you have at least one team member process 100 PV LRP order the month you
travel there. Your team member must live within the immediate area the event is held.
- Take a maximum of 6 out-of-area trips per month.
- Submit reimbursement information and documents by the deadline (see detailed rules and Reimbursement Schedule).
Quick Guide to Diamond Club Reimbursements
- Contact your Diamond Club Project Manager for any questions regarding your reimbursements before
the reimbursement deadline or prior to travel.
- Each Diamond Club Member is personally responsible for the submission of their own reimbursements
by the reimbursement due date each month.
- Submissions will be approved or denied depending on the correct entry and the validity of the submission.
- In order to be reimbursed for flying, driving, ferries and trains, you must submit all of your receipts. Receipts must be legible.
- Any international travel outside of Canada is not eligible for reimbursement.
- Food, lodging, room rental/meeting space and fuel will not be reimbursed in any situation.
- Reimbursements for Diamond Club are limited to the travel reimbursements listed below.
- Flights paid for by “Miles” or “Points” are not eligible for reimbursement.
- In order for your reimbursements to get paid out on time, check for any notes that may have been
left by the Diamond Club team on your submitted reimbursement requests in both the pending and
LRP Requirement for Travel Reimbursement
In order to be eligible for reimbursement to an out-of-area location, you must have a WA in the
immediate out-of-area location that processes an LRP of 100PV or more within the month that you travel
to this location. New Enrollees enrolled during the same month of travel do not meet this LRP requirement.
- You can be reimbursed up to $390.00 CAD per roundtrip based on your flight cost.
- Flights back to your home area are not eligible for an additional reimbursement.
- All flight receipts that show proof of purchase must be attached to the flight submission.
- Itineraries, boarding passes and screen shots (computer, phone, and tablet) are not eligible
receipts and the flight will not be reimbursed if the appropriate receipt is not submitted.
Parking fees and any airport incidentals are not reimbursable.
Driving trip after flight example: First, remember that the flight destination must
have an event for this example to be eligible for reimbursement.
If you fly from Toronto, ON to Calgary, AB and hold an event in Calgary, AB, you could then drive to
Edmonton, AB, (299 km away) to have an event and request reimbursement for the drive from Calgary, AB
to Edmonton, AB. Remember that the rental car cost and the mileage will combine and you are allowed
a maximum of $195.00 CAD for the total reimbursement. However, the same rules apply to multiple event
driving trips as listed above. If the rental cost was $100 CAD, add the mileage of 299 km
(299 km x $0.17 CAD = $50.83 CAD). You are eligible for $150.83 CAD for the second leg of your trip.
You can also submit your roundtrip flight receipt from Toronto, ON to Calgary, AB for up to $390.00 CAD.
Example 1: Purchase a flight for $185.00 CAD and you are eligible to be reimbursed for the entire $185.00 CAD.
Example 2: Purchase a flight for $500.00 CAD and you are eligible for the max reimbursement of $390.00 CAD.
Example 1: Have three flights with events in each destination (simple connecting flights
without an event do not count as a “Combined Flight”). Your total flight cost is $1,500 CAD. Submit
this as three separate reimbursements ($1,500.00/3 = $500.00 CAD). You would be eligible for $390.00
CAD for the three separate trips as long as all trip requirements were met.
Example 2: You fly from Toronto, ON to Edmonton, AB (trip 1) where you have an event,
then you fly from Edmonton, AB to Calgary, AB (trip 2) where you have another event. You purchase three
separate tickets for timing reasons. Your flight from Calgary, AB to Toronto, ON is not eligible for
reimbursement unless you follow this example. If ticket 1 and 2 cost less than the total eligible
reimbursement amount of the two trips ($390.00 CAD x 2 = $780.00 CAD eligible), then you can add the
total of the trip home to your total and submit as two trips. (Trip 1= $260.00 CAD; Trip 2= $210.00
CAD; Return Fight= $310.00 CAD.) Since Trip 1 and 2 are less than $780.00 CAD, you can add the return
flight home to the total. Remember, you are only eligible for two trips in this situation ($260.00 +
$210.00 = $470.00 + $310.00 = $780.00/2 = $390.00CAD). Submit two flights of $390.00 CAD to be eligible
for the entire $780.00 CAD that you are eligible for.) Flights back to your home location are only
eligible for reimbursement if you follow Example 2 of “Combined Flights.” Having an event once you get
home would count as a “Local Trip” and “Local Trips” are not eligible for reimbursement.
You must receive pre-approval from your Diamond Club Project Manager prior to renting a car.
Rental Car reimbursements are only eligible if the rental is used in the “Driving Trip after Flight”
example below. All other rental car purchases will be covered by the Diamond Club member.
- Rental Car Reimbursement Requirements:
A rental car is only eligible for reimbursement in a driving after flight trip. You must first
fly into an area in which you have a qualified team member who places a 100pv LRP order and hold
an event. You are then eligible to rent a car to drive at least 80 kilometers from where you
flew in to where you have another qualified team member in the area and hold another event.
Rental cars are not eligible for reimbursement if you fly into an area and rent a car to drive
around in that area. An example of an eligible rental reimbursement is below.
- Qualified Rental:
There are two steps you must complete to qualify for a rental car: Step 1: You must fly into an
out-of- area location and hold a qualified Diamond Club event in the immediate area. You must
also have a Wellness Advocate who resides in this immediate area who has processed a minimum
single 100PV LRP order during the month you travel. An example would be if you fly into Calgary,
AB, and hold an event. In Calgary, you must have a WA who resides in Calgary and has processed a
single minimum 100PV LRP order during the month you traveled. Step 2: Rent a car and travel at
least 80 kilometers from the location. There, you must hold another qualified Diamond Club event
and have someone who resides in the immediate area of the event location and who has processed
the single minimum 100PV LRP order for the month. Using the same example from step 1: Rent a car
and travel to Edmonton, AB (299 kilometers) and hold a qualified Diamond Club event and also
have a Wellness Advocate who resides immediately in Edmonton, AB and has processed a 100PV LRP
order during the month you traveled there.
- ATTENTION! You will not be reimbursed for using a rental car from your home location to any destination for any trip.
It must be used in the examples above to qualify for reimbursement.
Ferry tickets will be reimbursed up to the max amount of $390.00 CAD and will be treated as a flight reimbursement.
- You can be reimbursed up to $390.00 CAD per roundtrip based on your ferry cost.
- Ferries back to your home area are not eligible for an additional $390.00 CAD reimbursement.
- All ferry receipts that show proof of purchase must be attached to the ferry submission.
- Reimbursements will be paid each month with your monthly primary bonus commissions. It is paid out as one check or direct deposit and not separately.
- Completely fill out the reimbursement form by midnight MST, on the 2nd of each month.
- A max of 6 out of area trips can be submitted each month.
- If you opt out of Diamond Club or do not meet the requirements to continue with the program you will be reimbursed for the months you participated in. However, dōTERRA will not continue to reimburse your travel for the following months and you will not be able to offer the Diamond Club enrollment promotions.