Qualifications for Reimbursement Each Month
- Keep all gas receipts from each area you traveled to hold an event to go along with your trips. Gas receipts must come from the immediate area you held your event as evidence you traveled to the area. Receipts must include the proof of payment and be submitted in JPEG or PDF format.
- Travel to areas where you have at least one team member process 100 PV LRP order the month you travel there. Your team member must live within the immediate area the event is held.
- Take a maximum of 6 out-of-area trips per month.
- Submit reimbursement information and documents by the deadline (see detailed rules and Reimbursement Schedule).
Quick Guide to Diamond Club Reimbursements
- Contact your Diamond Club Project Manager for any questions regarding your reimbursements before the reimbursement deadline or prior to travel.
- Each Diamond Club Member is personally responsible for the submission of their own reimbursements by the reimbursement due date each month.
- Submissions will be approved or denied depending on the correct entry and the validity of the submission.
- In order to be reimbursed for flying, driving, ferries and trains, you must submit all of your receipts. Receipts must be legible.
- Any international travel outside of Canada is not eligible for reimbursement.
- Food, lodging, room rental/meeting space and fuel will not be reimbursed in any situation.
- Reimbursements for Diamond Club are limited to the travel reimbursements listed below.
- In order for your reimbursements to get paid out on time, check for any notes that may have been left by the Diamond Club team on your submitted reimbursement requests in both the pending and approved request.
LRP Requirement for Travel Reimbursement
In order to be eligible for reimbursement to an out-of-area location, you must have a WA in the immediate out-of-area location that processes an LRP of 100PV or more within the month that you travel to this location. New Enrollees enrolled during the same month of travel do not meet this LRP requirement.
You can be reimbursed up to $195.00 CAD per trip, paid at $0.17 CAD per kilometer you drive to and from a location. You must drive at least 80 kilometers (one way) from your home to qualify. Remember that all fuel receipts from each area you traveled to hold an event, must be saved in order to be eligible for reimbursement for mileage.
- Basic Trip Example: Drive from your home in Saskatoon, SK, to an event in Regina,
SK, and back home (259 kilometers one way; 518 kilometers total). Then request a reimbursement
for a 518 kilometer driving trip. Paid at $0.17 CAD per kilometer, you will receive $88.06 CAD
(518 x $0.17 CAD = $88.06 CAD).
- Smaller Trip Combo Example: If you travel 64 kilometers from home to hold an
event (not eligible for reimbursement alone) then travel another 64 kilometers from the first
location and hold another event (128 kilometers total), you would be eligible for reimbursement
of the first and second trip combined (256 kilometers round trip; 256 x $0.17 CAD = $43.52 CAD).
- Multi-Trip: Trip section 1—Saskatoon, SK to Prince Albert, SK; Trip section
2—Prince Albert, SK to Regina, SK; Trip section 3: Regina, SK to Medicine Hat, AB. Keep in mind
you must drive a minimum of 80 kilometers between each location in order to count each leg as a
separate trip. You would then submit 3 separate driving trips, along with 3 separate fuel receipts
from each area, within the reimbursement section. Trip 1 is 141 kilometers one way
(141 km X $0.17 CAD = $23.97 CAD); Trip 2 is 361 kilometers one way (361 km x $0.17 CAD = $61.37 CAD);
Trip 3 is 467 kilometers one-way ( 467 km X $0.17 CAD = $79.39 CAD). You are allowed to be reimbursed
$195.00 CAD per trip, meaning your reimbursement total in this example would be $164.73 CAD.
You must receive pre-approval from your Diamond Club Project Manager prior to renting a car. Rental Car reimbursements are only eligible if the rental is used in the “Driving Trip after Flight” example below. All other rental car purchases will be covered by the Diamond Club member.
- Rental Car Reimbursement Requirements:
A rental car is only eligible for reimbursement in a driving after flight trip. You must first
fly into an area in which you have a qualified team member who places a 100pv LRP order and hold
an event. You are then eligible to rent a car to drive at least 80 kilometers from where you
flew in to where you have another qualified team member in the area and hold another event.
Rental cars are not eligible for reimbursement if you fly into an area and rent a car to drive
around in that area. An example of an eligible rental reimbursement is below.
- Qualified Rental:
There are two steps you must complete to qualify for a rental car: You must fly into an out-of-
area location and hold a qualified Diamond Club event in the immediate area. You must also have
a Wellness Advocate who resides in this immediate area who has processed a minimum single 100PV
LRP order during the month you travel. An example would be if you fly into Calgary, AB, and hold
an event. In Calgary, you must have a WA who resides in Calgary and has processed a single minimum
100PV LRP order during the month you traveled. Step 2: Rent a car and travel at least 80 kilometers
from the location. There, you must hold another qualified Diamond Club event and have someone who
resides in the immediate area of the event location and who has processed the single minimum 100PV
LRP order for the month. Using the same example from step 1: Rent a car from Calgary, AB and travel to Edmonton, AB
(299 kilometers) and hold a qualified Diamond Club event and also have a Wellness Advocate who resides
immediately in Edmonton, AB and has processed a 100PV LRP order during the month you traveled there.
- ATTENTION! You will not be reimbursed for using a rental car from your home location to any destination for any trip.
It must be used in the examples above to qualify for reimbursement.
Train Ticket Reimbursement
You can be reimbursed up to $ 195.00 CAD per trip, paid at $0.17 per kilometer you travel to and from a location. You must travel at least 80 kilometers (one way) from your home to qualify. Remember that all train receipts from each area you traveled to hold an event, must be saved in order to be eligible for reimbursement.
- Reimbursements will be paid each month with your monthly primary bonus commissions. It is paid out as one check or direct deposit and not separately.
- Completely fill out the reimbursement form by midnight MST, on the 2nd of each month.
- A max of 6 out of area trips can be submitted each month.
- If you opt out of Diamond Club or do not meet the requirements to continue with the program you will be reimbursed for the months you participated in. However, dōTERRA will not continue to reimburse your travel for the following months and you will not be able to offer the Diamond Club enrollment promotions.